Title: Kofax Applications Developer
Kofax Applications Developer
- REMOTE OPTIONS
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Courage, Teamwork
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry.
Come join our dynamic and dedicated team.
Kofax Applications Developer
Information Services Division
1st resume review on 11/4/2022
Location: 801 E. Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034
Salary: $71,500 - $74,800
This position is eligible for part-time/full-time remote work (including virtual office arrangement). Must reside in the State of Arizona.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Applications Developer. This position supports the Imaging Team, including systems development life cycle of assigned projects from requirements, information gathering, documentation, programming/development, testing and implementation. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for small scale document imaging projects to successful completion. This includes systems development life cycle of an assigned projects from requirements and gathering, documentation, programming/development, testing, training, and implementation.
* Adapts to project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks. This includes analysis and resolution of customer support tickets and daily assessment of functionality on the development and production servers and processes.
* Provides technical and customer support, training and documentation to users on various imaging applications. Assists Network Services on any Imaging systems issues or maintenance and system testing after upgrades or promotes.
* Responsible for completing written systems analysis and design tasks that are technical in nature and in full scope of requirements.
* Interacts, as directed by Apps Dev Supervisor, with users, peers, and other technical staff as needed during the requirements analysis, design, development, test review, and implementation of assigned tasks, developing and/or modifying computer programs of the highest level of complexity, preparing test data for unit and system testing.
* Recommends and manages future enhancements and developments of the document imaging system in conjunction with imaging standards and document retention schedule.
* Advanced knowledge of computer science/programming in order to determine the best implementation of document imaging systems development.
* Demonstrated thorough knowledge of document imaging processes
* State Medicaid program, healthcare (Claims processing) and managed care concepts
* Document imaging systems: Kofax, Rightfax, Docuware, and Fujitsu scanners
* Written and verbal communications skills to allow effective communication with upper management, peers, subordinates, clients and customers
* Analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
* Proven ability to analyze and resolve a wide variety of problems
* Demonstrated ability to apply the principles of SDLC to make improvement in the department.
* Ability to work in a Virtual Office environment.
* Bachelor’s degree plus 5 or more years of programming and analysis experience (or equivalent experience).
* Languages of IDEAL, JCL, and COBOL. 5 or more years of coding experience. 3 years of .NET experience; PL/SQL. Experience developing and executing project work plans. Project management.
* Successfully complete the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify), applicable to all newly hired State employees.
* Successfully pass fingerprint background check, prior employment verifications and reference checks; employment is contingent upon completion of the above-mentioned process and the agency’s ability to reasonably accommodate any restrictions.
Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are:
* 10 paid holidays per year
* Paid Vacation and Sick time off (13 and 12 days per year respectively) - start earning it your 1st day (prorated for part-time employees)
* A top-ranked retirement program with lifetime pension benefits
* A robust and affordable insurance plan, including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
* Participation eligibility in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (must meet qualifications)
* RideShare and Public Transit Subsidy
* A variety of learning and career development opportunities
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Lifetime Pension Benefit Program
* Administered through the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
* Defined benefit plan that provides for life-long income upon retirement.
* Required participation for Long-Term Disability (LTD) and ASRS Retirement plan.
* Pre-taxed payroll contributions begin after a 27-week waiting period (prior contributions may waive the waiting period).
Deferred Retirement Compensation Program
* Voluntary participation.
* Program administered through Nationwide.
* Tax-deferred retirement investments through payroll deductions.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by emailing email@example.com.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $71,500 to $74,800/year
$71,500 - $74,800
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 513078