Title: Client Advocate Customer Service Call Center Representative 3
Client Advocate Customer Service Call Center Representative 3
- REMOTE OPTIONS
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs, and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry.
Come join our dynamic and dedicated team.
Client Advocate Customer Service Call Center Representative 3
If you reside in the Phoenix metropolitan area, you may be assigned to work in office at: 801 E. Jefferson, Phoenix, Arizona 85034
This position may offer the ability to work remotely within Arizona based upon the department's needs and continual meeting of expected performance measures.
Open until filled: 1st review of resumes on (6/1/22)
The Division of Member and Provider Services (DMPS) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Client Advocate Customer Service Call Center Representative 3 for the Office of Communication, Advocacy, & Resolution & Enrollment (OCARE). This position is part of DMPS Office of Communication Advocacy, Resolution and Enrollment’s (OCARE)?specialized unit dedicated to serving Office of the Client Advocate (OCA) by resolving problems and responding to inquiries and concerns from high level sources within AHCCCS, AHCCCS providers, state and local government entities, members and community partner organizations. Candidates will be required to work in an office environment, in a call center-based environment, and/or in a virtual home environment depending on business needs and/or location. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Answer calls received by the DMPS OCA; resolve high level inquiries from the Governor's office, legislature, and Senior AHCCCS leadership; adhere to established call center guidelines and agency policies
* Timely researching and analyzing difficult case discrepancies utilizing computer information systems to resolve complex customer concerns, questions and offer resources.
* Processing timely of ticket escalations, recipient letters, billing, faxes, and electronic communications submitted by all customers.
* Completion of monthly, quarterly, and on-demand statistical reporting as requested.
* Assist the Special Accommodations unit by processing and mailing manual letters.
* Assist with processing the Juvenile enrollment actions.
* Actively participate in the Arizona Management System initiative within the unit, division and agency. Actively participate in OCARE and MCDU meetings and activities.
* Due to COVID-19 precautions the recruiting process has been adjusted to meet the standard health guidelines outlined by the State. Interviews will be conducted virtually and may also be by way of video conference utilizing a platform like Google Meet/Hangouts or WebEx/Zoom.
* Call center operations.
* Federal and State statues, rules, and regulations for all Medicaid programs.
* Implementing policies and procedures. Research and analytical skills.
* PMMIS, HEAplus, Justice Systems Data Base.
* One year experience as a Customer Service Representative 2 working with the state of Arizona; OR three years of experience in a multifunctional customer service environment.
* Experience working in Medicaid eligibility and/or enrollment a plus but not required.
* Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
* Successfully complete the Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify), applicable to all newly hired State employees.
* Successfully pass fingerprint background check, prior employment verifications and reference checks; employment is contingent upon completion of the above-mentioned process and the agency’s ability to reasonably accommodate any restrictions.
* Travel may be required for State business. Employees who drive on state business must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.) AND have an acceptable driving record for the last 39 months including no DUI, suspension or revocations and less than 8 points on your license. If an Out of State Driver License was held within the last 39 months, a copy of your MVR (Motor Vehicle Record) is required prior to driving for State Business. Employees may be required to use their own transportation as well as maintaining valid motor vehicle insurance and current Arizona vehicle registration; however, mileage will be reimbursed.
Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are:
* 10 paid holidays per year
* Paid Vacation and Sick time off (12 and 13 days per year respectively) - start earning it your 1st day (prorated for part-time employees)
* A top-ranked retirement program with lifetime pension benefits
* A robust and affordable insurance plan, including medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
* Participation eligibility in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (must meet qualifications)
* RideShare and Public Transit Subsidy
* A variety of learning and career development opportunities
* Opportunity to work 100% virtually or remotely on an ad-hoc basis (home office)
By providing the option of a full-time or part-time virtual/remote work schedule, employees enjoy improved work/life balance, report higher job satisfaction, and are more productive. Remote work is a management option and not an employee entitlement or right. An agency may terminate a remote work agreement at its discretion.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Lifetime Pension Benefit Program
* Administered through the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
* Defined benefit plan that provides for life-long income upon retirement.
* Required participation for Long-Term Disability (LTD) and ASRS Retirement plan.
* Pre-taxed payroll contributions begin after a 27-week waiting period (prior contributions may waive the waiting period).
Deferred Retirement Compensation Program
* Voluntary participation.
* Program administered through Nationwide.
* Tax-deferred retirement investments through payroll deductions.
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.