Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
First Resume Review: 07/18/2019
This position will remain open until filled.
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Programmer Analyst. This position provides SharePoint and/or web-based development of division and agency content; designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting SharePoint and/or web-based development of online (Internet/Intranet) systems for the agency. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Respond to System Service Requests (SR) and iNet requests as needed
* Conduct cause analysis, design and test solutions to reported/discovered issues in support of the agency’s Internet and Intranet web sites, InfoPath forms, and SharePoint sites and workflows
* Work directly with customers to define their requirements and propose useful/usable technical solutions
* Analyze information systems, procedures and technical documents to identify content requirements of online applications
* Assist and train agency staff to contribute static content to agency’s web sites
* Attend staff and technical meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with business and other diversely talented technologists with a high degree of accuracy and detail
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, with working knowledge of SQL Server databases and stored procedures
* Experience in creating and managing InfoPath forms and associated SharePoint workflows
* Experience in developing and executing project work plans
* Demonstrated ability to determine and solve the cause of program errors using deductive reasoning
* 1-3 years’ experience in web application development with .Net programming (VB.NET, ASP,NET, and ADO.NET)
* 1-2 years’ SharePoint Site Administration experience (experience with workflows and InfoPath preferable)
* Experience using DreamWeaver to develop and deploy websites
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.