The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs, and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry. AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona.
The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a PC Technician. The PC Technician supports the day-to-day operations of the AHCCCS end user client environments.
* Provide second level IT support upon request through service desk break/fix tickets
* Work on planned projects assisting with hardware upgrades, computer operating systems upgrades, important software updates
* Configuring new desktops/laptops, installing software and hardware break/fix repair and maintaining of entire desktop/laptop systems
* Coordinate with vendors to resolve in warranty hardware issues, data communications, security and telecommunications groups to provide integration with the WAN
* Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues, troubleshoot VPN issues
* Write and update procedure manuals and user guides, document ticket resolutions for knowledge base
* Train and guide staff on hardware and software usage
* Demonstrated knowledge of pc and laptop architecture and operating systems
* Experienced in NT network operating system and desktop WIN 10 operating systems environment
* Detailed analysis and resolution of general operating problems to optimize performance within pc environments, network environments, virtual environments
* Technical problem solving skills with ability to utilize all resources to find answers to all related items
* Proficient in pc application software installation and software licensing standards and procedures
* Demonstrated ability to work closely with business and other diversely talented technicians with a high degree of accuracy and detail
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
* Knowledge of Intune
* Knowledge of TeamViewer
* Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, One Drive and O365
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting 602-417-4497.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.