OPTICAL DISK INPUT TECH
OPTICAL DISK INPUT TECH
- Closing at: Jan 27 2022 at 23:55 MST
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs, and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry. AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona.
Optical Disk Input Tech
The Division of Fee for Service Management (DFSM) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Optical Disk Input Tech. This position is responsible for opening, sorting, batching, and preparing various forms from scanning. This position also links supplementals and processes incoming RightFax documents.
* Links supplementals and their documentation.
* Lifts, open, sort, batches and prepares various forms for scanning.
* Scans claims and other documents, maintaining an even workflow.
* Processing incoming RightFax documents (Prior Authorization, Claims).
* Reviews scanned documents and resolves inconsistencies.
* Knowledge in Microsoft Windows (Excel and Word) or comparable software.
* Knowledge in digital-imaging systems and procedures.
* Ability to learn Mainframe and closely follow established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member.
* Ability to reprioritize throughout the day, as needed.
* Speed and accuracy to meet performance measurements skills.
* Minimum of 1 yr. of computer experience in a job setting.
* Office support experience involving sorting/coding documents and operating a scanner.
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting 602-417-4497.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.