HR Operations - Recruiter
HR Operations - Recruiter
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs, and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry. AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona.
HR Operations - Recruiter
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
The Human Resources and Development is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a HR Operations - Recruiter. As HR Operations - Recruiter you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for acquiring talent. You will manage the day-to-day recruiting and hiring activity, including managing the statewide Talent Acquisition system, metrics, and offers. You will form strong partnerships with Division Business Partners to collaborate and strategize the best ways to hire tough-to-fill roles for the entire agency. This position will be a Virtual Office (VO) position, based in the Phoenix area. Selected candidate must be available to participate in onsite meetings and new hire orientations.
* Serve as a subject matter exert (SME) in the review and processing of all personnel actions into Talent Acquisition. Full cycle talent acquisition to include recruitment consultations, job postings, resume reviews, applicant screening, maintain recruitment and application documents adhering with the state rules.
* Serve as Business Partner, for the Human Resources Division (HRD), oversee recruitment and hiring efforts including, but not limited to, candidate sourcing, communication, interview scheduling, reference checks, fingerprinting, and other Business Partner functions. Facilitates onboarding presentation, plans, and organizes new employee orientation in a lead capacity.
* Partner with Division Business Partners, employees, and management to communicate various human resource and talent acquisition policies, procedures, laws, standards, and other government regulations. Provide technical assistance, training & guidance of recruitment practices and job market. Develop and maintain working relationships both internally and externally.
* Participate and represent AHCCCS in the State's Community of Practice Meetings.
* This position is responsible for maintaining quality control measures, consistently meeting the time to fill goal for the governor score card. Report analysis and preparation from Talent Acquisition and HRIS Data Warehouse to support LEAN measures.
* Back up for the Classification and Compensation action requests, reviewing Position Descriptions, analyzing classifications, researching, and comparing wage analysis.
* Best practices in staffing, recruitment, selection, classification, and salary compensation practices.
* State and Federal rule, laws & regulations regarding human resources.
* Applicant Tracking Systems or HRIS management tools.
* Effective oral/written communication and public speaking/presentations.
* Make recommendations on tough-to-fill job requisitions which include suggesting changes to job announcements, posting locations, and sourcing strategies.
* Networking - in person, on-line, and via social media outlets.
* Analyze and evaluate requests to establish, reallocate and/or abolish positions in the agency.
* Create and deliver training to Division Business Partners, Managers, and Executive Leaders
* Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, Power-point, Outlook or comparable, software program.
* Arizona Driver’s License
* Bachelor's degree in human resources management, related field, or equivalent education, training, and experience.
* At least three years of previous experience performing recruitment and hiring functions (i.e. resume review, candidate screening, ATS management, full-cycle recruitment, candidate sourcing)
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting 602-417-4497.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.