Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
First resume review: 10/28/2019
This position will remain open until filled
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Division of Fee for Service Management (DFSM) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This position manages calendars and provides senior level support to DFSM's Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director, Business Operations Manager, and Medical Director. The position also serves as a HR Business Partner and performs complex special projects as assigned. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provides senior level of support to the DFSM Assistant Director, Deputy Assistant Director, Business Operations Manager, and Medical Director.
* Performs HR Business Partner functions for the division performing duties, but not limited to, requesting security, computer access, phones, and office/workstation moves.
* Processes purchase requisitions through the State's procurement system and maintains office supplies.
* Serves as a liaison for ISD requests for security, computer access, phones, equipment repair, and office/workstation moves.
* Coordinates employee state travel - processes related to registration, payment of conferences, employee training, professional memberships, licenses, and subscriptions.
* Processes facility requests for the division
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Principles and practices of administration, organization, and research.
* Advanced computer skills.
* Time Management skills including the ability to prioritize projects and responsibilities.
* Oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, while keeping stakeholders informed.
* Knowledge of HRIS (Human Resources Information Solutions), Talent Acquisition for recruitments and other HR related functions
* 3 to 5 year’s senior level administrative experience.
* Excellent computer skills.
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.