Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
Administrative Assistant III
First Resume Review: 12/04/2019
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant III. This position is responsible for a full range of Administrative support. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for a full range of Administrative support, including: word processing, creation of spreadsheets and presentations, faxing, copying, filing, mailing documents, travel arrangements; arrange meetings/scheduling; screening and appropriately routing incoming correspondence and telephone calls
* Performs and/or oversees the performance of Division payroll, time reporting, purchase requisition processing and consultant invoice processing and verification
* Manages agency cell phone accounts, including, ordering, canceling and troubleshooting
* Prepares a variety of fiscal, operational reports and correspondence
* Functions as the ISD Website Coordinator
* Functions as a back-up to the Human Resource Business Partner
* Train administrative support staff
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Proficient in Google Suites and Microsoft Office Suites
* Proficient knowledge of business English, grammar and spelling
* Demonstrated ability to research, collect and organize data
* Demonstrated ability to research, collect and organize data. Demonstrated ability to coordinate events planning
* Three years’ clerical experience
* PC training classes
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.