ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 3
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 3
The Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid agency, is driven by its mission to deliver comprehensive, cost-effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is a nationally acclaimed model among Medicaid programs, and a recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility. Among government agencies, AHCCCS is recognized for high employee engagement and satisfaction, supportive leadership, and flexible work environments, including remote work opportunities. With career paths for seasoned professionals in a variety of fields, entry-level positions, and internship opportunities, AHCCCS offers meaningful career opportunities in a competitive industry. AHCCCS employees are passionate about their work, committed to high performance, and dedicated to serving the citizens of Arizona.
Administrative Assistant 3
Salary: $31, 900 to $36,000
Closing Date: 6.16.2021
The Office of Administrative Legal Services (OALS) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant 3. This position provides support in the Intake Unit. This position schedules claim disputes, hearing requests and appeals.
* Schedule health plan and provider cases and member and eligibility appeals
* Issue authorized representative, voluntary withdraw, and untimely letters and forms and informal decisions
* Other duties as assigned as related to the position
* Principles and practices of administration; agency/program rules, regulations and operating procedures
* Ability to analyze and coordinate activities and establish priorities, develop effective operating procedures
* Skills include: effective oral and written communication; interpersonal and training; analytical; and organizational and planning skills
* Knowledge of quality control procedures and process workflow design
* Ability to follow instructions pertaining to job duties; multi-task; meet deadlines
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google, Gmail; PMMIS/Bluezone, ProLaw, RightFax and Docuware
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting 602-417-4497.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.