Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
First Resume Review: 07/23/2019
This position will remain open until filled.
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a PC Technician. The PC Technician supports the day-to-day operations of the AHCCCS end user client environments. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Provide second level support to users through customer support desk trouble tickets
* Work on planned projects hardware and/or software
* Laptop software and hardware installation, configuration, repair and ongoing support
* Inventory control
* VPN software and hardware installation, configuration and ongoing support
* Write, update and print procedures manual utilizing PC-based work processing tools
* Attend meetings, seminars and training courses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Demonstrated knowledge of x86 personal computer architectures and operation
* Demonstrated knowledge of Thin Client operation in a Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment
* Analysis and resolution of general operating problems to optimize PC performance within Network environment
* Technical skill in designing and installing software; including advanced software administration techniques including automated software installation package development for business applications
* Familiarity with software licensing standards and procedures
* Printing/scanning (document imaging) concepts
* Wide and local area network concepts
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.