Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
Optical Disk Input Tech
first resume review 09/16/2019
This position will remain open until filled.
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Division of Fee for Service Management (DFSM) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Optical Disk Input Tech. The position is responsible for providing timely and accurate mail batches for scanning, linking documents and ensuring document accuracy. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Open, sort, batch, and prepare various forms for scanning.
* Scan claims and other documents, maintaining an even work flow.
* Link Supplementals and its documentation.
* Validate documentation as needed.
* Review scanned documents and resolve inconsistencies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Experience with document batching practices and procedures.
* Experience working with Microsoft Windows (Excel, Word) and Google Suites.
* The ability to work well in a fast pace environment.
* Effective written & verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Minimum of 1 year of computer experience in a job setting.
* Office support experience involving sorting/coding documents and operating a scanner.
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.