Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
Accountability, Community, Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Quality, Respect, Teamwork
Facilities and Motor Pool Coordinator
First Resume Review: 12/27/2018
This position will remain open until filled.
Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS), Arizona’s Medicaid Agency, is driven by the passion to deliver comprehensive and cost effective health care to Arizonans in need. AHCCCS is nationally acclaimed as a model for other Medicaid programs and recipient of multiple awards for excellence in workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service. Visit our careers page to learn more about AHCCCS. Use your skills to benefit others; join the AHCCCS Team!
The Division of Business and Finance (DBF) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Facilities and Motor Pool Coordinator. This position is part of a team responsible for all the Facilities Unit’s many and varied duties for all of AHCCCS owned and leased properties. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage AHCCCS vehicle fleet operations and all included duties, but is not limited to; train field office motor pool coordinators; oversee the vehicle inspection reports to ensure vehicles have proper maintenance and have proper safety equipment; maintain the titling and registration of the vehicles and all appropriate reporting with this function; and maintain the Voyager gas card system to ensure proper use and charges to the Voyager gas card system.
* Assist with the loss prevention program by submitting completed automobile accidents, vehicle damage or stolen vehicle reports to ADOA Risk Management in a timely manner.
* Assists with the maintenance and repair work through the Facilities Work Order System; managing vendors and technicians as required by the work order.
* Manage all aspects of the Computerized Access Entry System, which is AHCCCS’ badge system for all employees, contractors and consultants. Develop, maintain user’s profiles and assign clearance codes for access into specific areas controlled by the badge system.
* Manage the lost and found items by developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate procedures and timelines for research of the lost items returned to the employees and/or disposal of the unwanted items.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
* Customer service experience and skills are a must. Customer service and decision making skills to be able to work and communicate with internal and external customers and a wide variety of professionals and organizations.
* Experience with managing a vehicle fleet operation.
* Experience with common facilities practices and working with facilities professionals and in-house contractors.
* Experience with Microsoft applications to include Word, and Excel; Visio, Electronic Card System and Vehicle Tracking System; and Google Email and Calendar.
* Skill and experience with prioritizing and the ability to change priorities due to a high-demand in a multi-priority setting.
* The capability to handle and deliver multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
* Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
* Three years of responsible administrative experience appropriate to the assignment.
At AHCCCS, we promote the importance of work/life balance by offering workplace flexibility and a variety of learning and career development opportunities. Among the many benefits of a career with the State of Arizona, there are 10 paid holidays per year, accrual of sick and annual leave, affordable medical benefits and participation in the Arizona State Retirement Plan. Click here to learn more about benefits.
Arizona State Government is an EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer. Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by calling (602) 417-4497. Requests should be made as early as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation. AHCCCS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All newly hired employees will be subject to E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.
Click the APPLY NOW button to submit your application.
For technical assistance, email HRIShelpdesk@azdoa.gov or call 602-542-4700.